Glenn Beck doesn’t have a lot of fans in the liberal theater. It’s not difficult to see why: often times he’s a conspiracy theorist and other times a historian of not just proud moments of America’s past, but the darker plans of the militant socialist “Progressive Movement”. But what Glenn Beck does know is hardship. He went from being a homeless alcoholic to a married, political celebrity and digital media entrepreneur, and now again faces hardship with a diagnosis of mascular dystrophy that threatens his sight. So when the guy sees charity, he recognizes it, and in this video Beck announces a very emotional change of heart towards Mitt Romney.
Empowering patriots one blog at a time!
- RT @DanHannanMEP: A bridge, Governor Christie? That is where you made your blunder. Had it been the World War Two Memorial... 4 years ago
- RT @KatiePavlich: Shorter @marclamonthill and liberals like him. Adopt a black child out of love: totally legit to question. Abort a black … 4 years ago
- RT @TwitchyTeam: CBS' Sharyl Attkisson addresses New York Times report on Benghazi bit.ly/1dipXli 4 years ago
- Watch "John Stossel - The Tenure Racket" on YouTube - youtube.com/watch?v=5Klpa6… 4 years ago
- By their handlers influencing them to alert to drugs where there are none, this may mean police are guilty of a vast invasion of privacy. 4 years ago