American Elephant posted a video a couple of days back, on September 11th, that although is significantly divisive, does do an excellent job of demonstrating the disparity between how middle eastern culture reacts to things that bother them, and how our western culture does. It also shows, in my opinion, snippets of what NOT to say when dealing with such problems by geniuses of intellectual insight like Joe Klein (that is sarcasm).
Empowering patriots one blog at a time!
- RT @DanHannanMEP: A bridge, Governor Christie? That is where you made your blunder. Had it been the World War Two Memorial... 4 years ago
- RT @KatiePavlich: Shorter @marclamonthill and liberals like him. Adopt a black child out of love: totally legit to question. Abort a black … 4 years ago
- RT @TwitchyTeam: CBS' Sharyl Attkisson addresses New York Times report on Benghazi bit.ly/1dipXli 4 years ago
- Watch "John Stossel - The Tenure Racket" on YouTube - youtube.com/watch?v=5Klpa6… 4 years ago
- By their handlers influencing them to alert to drugs where there are none, this may mean police are guilty of a vast invasion of privacy. 4 years ago