Greg Gutfeld is known on Fox News as the diminutive quick witted host of Red Eye and a cohost of The Five. Each episode Gutfeld has a segment where he talks about something bugging him, and on September 14th he highlighted the cultural difference between our American western culture, and how Middle-Eastern Islamic culture respond to things that anger them. His solution is sarcastic, of course, but it also makes a point. Is outrage and violence the only language that’s understood? Would there be calls to listen to us and be understanding if America responded to Middle-Eastern beheadings the same way they respond to a video?
Empowering patriots one blog at a time!
- RT @DanHannanMEP: A bridge, Governor Christie? That is where you made your blunder. Had it been the World War Two Memorial... 4 years ago
- RT @KatiePavlich: Shorter @marclamonthill and liberals like him. Adopt a black child out of love: totally legit to question. Abort a black … 4 years ago
- RT @TwitchyTeam: CBS' Sharyl Attkisson addresses New York Times report on Benghazi bit.ly/1dipXli 4 years ago
- Watch "John Stossel - The Tenure Racket" on YouTube - youtube.com/watch?v=5Klpa6… 4 years ago
- By their handlers influencing them to alert to drugs where there are none, this may mean police are guilty of a vast invasion of privacy. 4 years ago