There’s still a lot of people who doubt that schools and school systems don’t reflect some sort of bias towards and against political stances. Amy Lutz, a student and member of the SLU College Republicans, calls for St. Louis University to disavow its double standard against Pro-Israeli speakers.
Empowering patriots one blog at a time!
- RT @DanHannanMEP: A bridge, Governor Christie? That is where you made your blunder. Had it been the World War Two Memorial... 3 years ago
- RT @KatiePavlich: Shorter @marclamonthill and liberals like him. Adopt a black child out of love: totally legit to question. Abort a black … 3 years ago
- RT @TwitchyTeam: CBS' Sharyl Attkisson addresses New York Times report on Benghazi bit.ly/1dipXli 3 years ago
- Watch "John Stossel - The Tenure Racket" on YouTube - youtube.com/watch?v=5Klpa6… 3 years ago
- By their handlers influencing them to alert to drugs where there are none, this may mean police are guilty of a vast invasion of privacy. 3 years ago