I’ve already written about how the government under this current administration feels that the protests and attacks on the United States embassies in the Middle-East right now have nothing to do with American policy. What’s curious is that United States Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice is now parroting the administration’s message. As she explains in the video below, the Middle-East hates us because of this video, and this video alone.
Empowering patriots one blog at a time!
- RT @DanHannanMEP: A bridge, Governor Christie? That is where you made your blunder. Had it been the World War Two Memorial... 4 years ago
- RT @KatiePavlich: Shorter @marclamonthill and liberals like him. Adopt a black child out of love: totally legit to question. Abort a black … 4 years ago
- RT @TwitchyTeam: CBS' Sharyl Attkisson addresses New York Times report on Benghazi bit.ly/1dipXli 4 years ago
- Watch "John Stossel - The Tenure Racket" on YouTube - youtube.com/watch?v=5Klpa6… 4 years ago
- By their handlers influencing them to alert to drugs where there are none, this may mean police are guilty of a vast invasion of privacy. 4 years ago